Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Story (sum sort of lesson)

The lesson, or more like my gram telling me is never go to the tundra alone when you are going hunting. She also told me to know where I'm going and to know the names of some places that would help me remember where i am. And when she was done, she told me a story about a man who got sick while hunting alone in the tundra and died in his tent. sum other days later, two men traveling noticed a tent dat wasn't pitched up right and went up to go check up on it. As dey got der, one of the men sensed der was a dead body in the tent because it wouldn't be messy and all. i'd like tell more about the man dat died because he went alone into the tundra but dat was the lesson, NEVER go to the tundra alone, unless u know where ur are n going.

No comments:

Post a Comment